Due to the reduced format of ECCB2020 virtual edition, Posters, will not be carried out.
Poster Track chair: RSG-Spain representative
ECCB2020 will bring together scientists from a wide range of disciplines, including molecular biology, biology, medicine, computer science, mathematics, and statistics. We are soliciting research posters in any aspect of Computational Biology to promete lively discussions. We invite all interested participants and conference attendees to consider presenting a poster.
New Poster Tracks
You can now also submit posters for the following tracks:
- ELIXIR poster track: for poster related to ELIXIR
- Application poster track: for posters related to the Application track
- Training poster track: for posters related to training and education activities
You can select the track of your choice under the ‘Topics’ field in the submission form in EasyChair.
Poster Track: Review Criteria
All submissions will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Relevance, interest, and value of the topic to conference attendees
- A poster may not convey an advertisement message
The ultimate decision of acceptance for a poster lies with the Programme Committee.
Poster Track: Submission Guidelines
A 250-word full abstract must be submitted to the EasyChair Poster Track submission site. Submissions should include the following:
- Name/affiliation/email of presenting author. The presenter should register for the conference.
- Names/affiliations/email of all co-authors. Note that all co-authors have to agree to the submission. It is the responsibility of the submitter to guarantee that all co-author email addresses are correct (email notifications of the submission will be sent to all co-authors).
- At least three keywords (also known as key phrases or key terms) to characterize your submission.
- Application domain, choose one:
- Fundamental (Fundamental/basal research with no immediate application domain)
- Choose one of the following topic:
- Data: Organization, management, categorization, integration, analysis of data, knowledge discovery.
- Genome: Sequence analysis, alignment, evolution, phylogeny, genetics, epigenetics, 3D conformation.
- Genes: Expression, function, regulation, transcription, translation, geno-phenotype.
- Proteins: Structure, function, alterations, assemblies, interactions, design, proteomics.
- Systems: Systems biology, pathways, molecular networks, dynamics, signaling, multi-scale modeling.
- ELIXIR poster
- Training poster
- Application poster
- 250-word abstract (the abstract should not contain your title/position or any personal information (e.g. affiliation), the abstract may include references which should fit in the 250-word limit). A)
- A) Please note there is no word count available on the EasyChair form, you can use a tool like e.g. https://wordcounter.net. Submissions that succeed the maximum number of words will not be admitted to the review procedure.
Space for posters is limited, and while we will make every effort to accommodate all interested groups, we advise you to submit your poster well before the deadline.
For each presenting author, only one submission to the Poster Track will be considered. The presenting author of a poster must be a registered delegate and be available at the poster session to which their poster is assigned. Please register before the online registration deadline on September 04, 2020. The early bird registration deadline is set on July 30, 2020.
Poster abstracts (maximum 250 words) will be posted on the conference web site. A poster that is judged by the conference organizers to be an advertisement will be subject to removal without notice.
The poster boards are adapted to standard A0 poster size / portrait (A0 is 84.1 x 118.9cm ; or 33.1 x 46.8 inches). As soon as we have further information and instructions available, it will be added to this webpage.
Poster Track: Contact Details
All questions pertaining to poster submissions can be directed to email@example.com