The ECCB2020 Fellowship Application closed on Saturday, 15th August 2020.
ISCB Registration Fellowship Application for ECCB2020
ISCB is pleased to offer registration fellowships to any member in good standing with priority going to members from low or middle-income countries as well as students and postdoctoral fellows to attend the ECCB2020 virtual conference. Funding sources for registration fellowships are very limited and we regret that we may not be able to fund all applicants. The conference organizers are committed to providing support to as many eligible applicants as possible. Fellowship consideration is based on membership, accepted work to ECCB2020 and country economic status based on World Bank rankings.
Fellowship Application Overview:
- Any ISCB members in-need may submit an application for consideration;
- Applicant must be a current member (membership expiration through 2020) of ISCB prior to submitting an application;
- All applicants must attend all days of the conference and all the limited-capacity tutorials they selected to attend to;
- The deadline to submit a fellowship application is August 15, 2020, by 5:00 Eastern Daylight Time. No exceptions will be made.
Maximun Award Amounts
The maximum registration fellowship award is the cost of the registration fee for the applicants’ type and World Bank economic status and up to 3 limited-capacity tutorials. An ECCB2020 registration form will be sent to all applicants when finishing the fellowship registration. We kindly request you to fill this pre-registration form up to fully finish your application and register to the ECCB2020.
Included in the award
- The ECCB2020 main conference on September, 7th and 8th.
- Unlimited-capacity New Trends in Bioinformatics by ECCB, from August 31st to September 4th.
- Up to 3 limited-capacity New Trends in Bioinformatics by ECCB, from August 31st to September 4th.
- 6th European Student Council Symposium, ESCS 2020 on September, 6th.
For more information, please, visit the ECCB2020 website.
Applicant must be a current ISCB member whose membership does not expire prior to December 31, 2020. Applications will not be accepted from non-members; pending memberships do not qualify and must be paid in full prior to submission of an application.
Applicants will be notified no later than August 19, 2020 of the funding status.
Questions regarding fellowships should be addressed to email@example.com.
The information on this page is subject to change without notice, and all changed information will be considered final for the purposes of awarding and funding ECCB2020 Fellowships.